- Stay informed. Keep track of changes to Google's algorithms by following its Webmaster Central Blog.
- Content is king. Make sure your law firm website has original and accurate information. Google places the greatest value on sites providing the best possible user experience.
- Perform check-ups. The search terms users enter most to find your business can change. Monitor traffic from Google regularly using free Webmaster tools and make refinements.
- Use social media. Post links to content on your site from Twitter, Facebook and other social-media profiles. Your fans may re-post the information.
- Spread your wings. Don't rely just on Google. Look for other ways to attract people to your website, such as by running special promotions or buying ads.
- Seek help. If your site consistently ranks low, consider having it audited by an expert in search-engine optimization.
Contact us to discuss these and other legal marketing ideas for your law firm.